Parvaaz Scheme 2024 is a free coaching scheme for the youth of Jammu and Kashmir. It is for the competitive exams that are held in the state, like the IAS and JKAS exams. Students from Jammu and Kashmir can avail the benefit of this scheme to get free coaching.
Mission Youth Jammu and Kashmir is inviting online applications from all eligible candidates who want to appear in the Parvaaz Scheme qualifying test. This is a pre-qualifying test, which students can take to avail the benefits of the scheme.
The Parvaaz Scheme 2024 is designed to help students who are preparing for competitive exams for recruitments conducted by UPSC/JKPSC and other exams of similar nature.
To be eligible for free coaching under the scheme, candidates must have a total family income from all sources not exceeding ₹ 8.00 lakh per annum. 30% of the numbers sanctioned for coaching shall be earmarked for girl students/candidates.
Candidates will be selected for assistance under the scheme through a competitive process called the Parvaaz Qualifying Test (PQT).
This scheme is intended to provide financial assistance to students who are preparing for competitive exams for recruitment conducted by UPSC and other exams of similar nature.
To be eligible for the Parvaaz Scheme 2024, you must have:
- Scored the required percentage of marks in the qualifying exam for the recruitment exam you want to take.
- A total family income of less than 800,000 rupees per year.
- Passed the Parvaaz Qualifying Test.
- Not already taken advantage of free coaching under any other government scheme.
Special Privileges under the Scheme
- 30% of the seats are reserved for female candidates.
- Candidates who have qualified the prelims of a particular examination for which they are seeking a scholarship will get an additional weightage of 10% in the Parvaaz Qualifying Test (PQT).
Here’s a list of documents you’ll need:
1. Identity Card – You can use either your Adhaar or Election Card.
2. Birth Certificate – This is proof of your date and place of birth.
3. Domicile Certificate – This is a document that shows your residency in a particular area or state.
4. Degree Certificate – This is the certificate you receive after completing your educational degree.
5. Income Certificate – You will need this document after you pass the test to show your income.
For more information, please refer to the scheme guidelines by clicking on the SCHEME GUIDELINES link or call the Mission Youth Toll Free Number at 8447804864
How to Apply Step by Step.
The application process is as follows:
1. To apply under the PARVAAZ scheme, you must submit the online application along with the required documents on the Mission Youth website (https://missionyouth.jk.gov.in/).
2. Registered candidates should click on the Apply for PARVAAZ Scheme (IAS/JKAS) banner on the portal.
3. You must fill out the PARVAAZ application form, upload all of the required documents, and a recent, clear passport-sized photograph.
4. Before submitting your application, you must verify the email address you provided for the purpose of application submission using an OTP sent to that email address.
5. You must fill out the rest of the application form, upload all of the required documents, and a recent, clear passport-sized photograph and signature.
6. If the candidate submits incomplete or incorrect information, including a blurred/distorted/blank photograph, their application will be rejected and they will not be permitted to take the PQT.
7. Candidates are advised to fill out the form carefully to avoid mistakes/errors. After submitting the form, no changes/edits to the submitted application form will be permitted.