DHS Jammu Jobs Recruitment 2021 under IDSP.
DHS Jammu Jobs Applications on prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates belonging to Jammu Division for contractual hiring Services under Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) for following Vacant Posts. For District level posts preference shall be given to the candidates belonging to the same district where the posts exist.
The filled application forms with relevant documents should be deposited in the IDSP Section, Office of the Epidemiologist, Directorate of Health Services, Jammu by or before 25 March 2021 between 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM on all working days.
For further details as to job profile & terms and conditions please visit Health Department website https://dhsjammu.jk.gov.in
Terms and Conditions:
- The hiring is purely on contractual basis till 31.3.2022 which will be renewable on year to year basis, based on satisfactory work and conduct & subject to the approval in the State Programme Implementation Plan (SPIP) of F.Y. 2021-22 by Govt, of India. The appointing authority shall have the right to terminate hiring without assigning any reason with one month prior notice only.
- The candidate shall have to give one month advance notice before leaving the job.
- In case of retired persons hired for the posts, the service shall not be continued once the person has attained 65 years of age.
- The contractual hiring shall not confer any right on the candidate to claim extension or benefits.
- The consolidated honorarium per month is inclusive of all allowances and monetary benefits.
- The entitlement of leave, travel etc shall be governed by the rules in vogue and as applicable to contractual/consolidated employees at State Health Society.
- The candidate shall have to join his/her duty within seven (7) days from the date of issuance of selection list, along with the requisite original documents failing which his/her appointment shall automatically be treated as cancelled.
- The selected candidates will have to work in the Districts/lnstitutions against which they are selected and their engagement shall be non transferable.
- The hiring shall be governed by other terms and conditions as are not specifically mentioned herein but are made applicable in case of such appointments at any time by the contracting authority.
- The hired person will have to execute a contract agreement with SSO.IDSP, Jammu before joining.
- If the number of applicants is more than five times the number of posts advertised then a screening test may be conducted.
- The date of screening test and its venue shall be notified in leading local newspapers.
- Qualifying candidates shall have to appear for the interview, the date for which will be notified in leading local newspapers.
- No separate interview call letters shall be issued individually.
- Interested persons may apply in the prescribed from duly filled by the candidate along with all relevant documents latest by 25-03-2021 no separate documents will be accepted at a later date.
The applicants shall submit the duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with the following self attested documents:
- Relevant Essential qualification certificate including marks cards and degree/diploma.
- Residence Proof of District Domicile as per format to be issued by concerned Tehsildar.
- Certificate of registration with MCI or State Medical Council which ever applicable.
- Matriculation certificate/date of birth certificate.
- One passport size photograph attested by gazette Officer to be affixed on the application form & one spare photograph to be submitted along with the same.
- General Instructions:
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidate for attending the screening test/interview.
- Applications not accompanied with necessary supporting documents, shall be rejected summarily.
- In case, the last date fixed for receipt of application is declared a holiday, next working day shall be deemed to be the last date for receiving the applications.
- The application should be superscripted as application for the post of for district which ever applicable.
The notification of hiring of contractual staff application format & certificate of proof of residence can be downloaded from the official website https://dhsjammu.jk.gov.in
EPIDEMIOLOGIST & MICROBIOLOGIST Job Assignment
The main objectives of the assignment are to:
- Provide technical support to State/District Surveillance Officers to implement IDSP and ensure operational continuity for the program.
- Provide oversight for data collation, reporting, analysis and local action including outbreak investigation. Administer collection, compilation and analysis of passive surveillance data not only from peripheral health institutions but also from hospitals and colleges in the district.
- Organize Rapid Response Teams for undertaking prompt outbreak investigations. Feed back to lower level institutions on reporting, trends and outbreaks. Local media monitoring.
- Support capacity building by organizing training for state/dis- trict IDSP staff, monitoring training impact on the field and assessing emerging training needs .
- Liaison with other departments that have relevance to disease surveillance (Animal Husbandry, Women and Child Welfare, Panchayat Raj etc.) and Organize activities to strengthen partnerships with Medical Colleges, NGO sector & Private sector in disease surveillance and control of diseases. Monthly reviews and compilation of periodic reports and plans under the project.
- Support the organization of annual State/district dissemination meetings on disease surveillance and preparation of “State/district annual disease surveillance report” by January every year.
- Provide technical support for National Vector Borne Diseases program (NVBDCP) through supporting fever surveillance and oversight for the line listing of vector borne diseases.
Health Service Jammu Jobs Recruitment 2021 under IDSP. Application Form
DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES JAMMU DIVISION JAMMU
(Near MLA Hostel, Indira Chowk, Jammu (J&K) Pin-180001)
0191-2546338, 2549632 Fax 0191-2549632
Notification for Hiring Contractual Staff under IDSP