Govt Dental College and Hospital Recruitment 2019: Application on prescribed forms on payment of Rs. 300 / = (Rupees three hundred) only proper r. Tenure of full-time House officers for a period of “one year” on consolidated stipend as per the criteria in the following subjects: –
1. Orthodox dentistry and endodontics
2. Oral and maxillofacial surgery
Govt Dental College and Hospital Recruitment 2019 Details
Application form can be obtained from the Office of the Principal / Dean, Govt. Dental College and Hospital, Srinagar during office hours on all working days till 09:00 on 09 September 2019. The application form, as mentioned above, should be held in the office of the pm or before 3.00 pm on 09 September 2019, with GR @ Rs. Should reach @. 300 / – and self-attested copies of the following documents:-
1.BDS degree certificate (2 copies)
2. First to final year marks certificate (2 copies of each certificate)
3. Attempt certificate (2 copies)
4. Internship completion certificate (2 copies)
5 State Subject Certificate (one copy)
6. State Dental Council (J&K) Registration Certificate, (one copy) as well as renewal certificate.
7. Certificate of award, medal, honor, national scholarship, award etc., if any.
8. Certificate of extra-curricular activities / sports issued by competent authorities.
9. Date of Birth Certificate, (one copy)
10. Merit / Sports Certificate if any (2 copies)
Written Examination (Multiple Choice Type Questions) of eligible candidates for House Officers on 14 September 2019 at 11.30 am in Govt. Will be . Dental College and Hospital, Srinagar.
Terms and Conditions
Appointment of Dental House Officers will be subject to the following further conditions:
1.Selection of House Officers in Govt. Dental College, Srinagar will be in order of priority as given here:
a). From Dental Graduates Government. Dental College, Srinagar;
b). Graduates other than medical government. Dental College, Srinagar but permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State
2. Candidates, who wish to apply for more than one specialty, will have to apply for each particular separately, the candidates will also order the order of preference- intelligent.
3. Application form losses of any of the above certificates will not be considered.
4. House surgeons will be full timers and will be non-practicing.
5. During their tenure as officers of the Dental House, they will be governed by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir. Service conduct rules.
6. During his tenure as House Surgeon, he will not be entitled to any kind of leave except casual leave for only fifteen days. The proportion of casual leaves during the month will not be availed by the doctors. House officers availing of additional leave during the period of house job will have to repeat the same in their own interest on compassionate grounds only without any stipend if the officers are satisfied and after obtaining prior permission from the Principal / Dean, Govt. Dental College, Srinagar.
7.House surgeons selected during the period of house job will be allowed to take casual leave.
8. House surgeons will receive a consolidated stipend, which will be determined under the rules as approved by the government for a period of one year.
9. Services of the House Officers will be terminated by the Principal / Dean, Govt. Dental College, Srinagar, without prior notice when their work and conduct is reported to be unsatisfactory by the head of the department or any officer working with them. The house surgeon will not be allowed to participate in any attack directly or indirectly under any pretext, in which case any house surgeon, if found involved in such practice, cancels his house job with immediate effect Will be deemed to have been done. No further information.
10. The stipend will be withheld for one month and payment will be made only after the successful completion of the full term of the house job.
11. Doctors who have already done the housework do not need to apply.
12. No TA or DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the written examination.
13. Candidates will have to submit affidavit verified by the First Class Magistrate that they have not done a house job in any institution (in any specialty) and will not involve themselves in any strike with the application form.
14. House officers elected in various departments will be placed on emergency duty in the hospital as per the monthly roster issued by the Head of Department Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Government. Dental College and Hospital, Srinagar. Stringent action under the rules will be taken against those who do not engage in duties according to the roster.
15. No experience certificate will be issued if a candidate does not complete his term.