Govt State TB Control Society Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are permanent residents of Jammu province. The post mentioned below, for the period up to 31 March 2020, in the State Tuberculosis Control Society, Health Services Directorate Jammu under the revised National Tuberculosis Control Program.
Govt State TB Control Society Recruitment 2019 Details
Terms and conditions / eligibility criteria
1. Contractual engagement is purely temporary and does not entitle any government. Regularization of jobs or services.
2. Eligible candidates should submit their application as per the attached application form along with supporting documents and two passport size color photographs (pasted on one form and one additional).
3. The supporting documents (mentioned at the end of PERFA) should be self-attested and submitted in the office of State Tuberculosis Officer, State TB Cell, Health Services Directorate, Jammu from 2 weeks (14 AM) to 11 AM to 4.00 PM needed. Days from the date of publication of this advertisement information in major newspapers). At the time of submitting the form, the candidate has to bring the original certificate for verification.
4. At the time of applying, the candidate should be aged between 18-40 years and 60-64 years (in case of retired candidates), not in service. The employee is eligible to apply for this contractual advertisement. The retired candidate with the same qualification will be given preference over the regular candidate.
5. An application found incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected at the time of submission.
6. The selected candidate must execute a contract with the Member Secretary of the State TB Control Society before joining the Notary as per the prescribed “Performa”.
7. Contractual engagement can be terminated on both sides with one month notice or one month salary in lieu of notice.
8. It is a full-time job during scheduled office hours, which includes touring in Jammu province wherever applicable as per the instructions of STO Jammu.
9. No other job is allowed simultaneously and in such case the contract will be terminated.
10. The recruitment arrangement is till 31 March 2020 which will be renewable for one year subject to continuation of the scheme and review of the work and conduct of the candidate by the competent authority.
11. A mobile contact number working for minimum number of incoming calls during working hours should be available with the candidates.
12. The candidate should live in the duty head quarters.
13. The candidate should be computer literate.
14. Candidate should have PAN and Aadhaar Card.
15. As per the reference guidelines of Central TB Division of Government of India regarding recruitment, interviews will be conducted, no personal call letters will be sent to the candidates. The interview date will be communicated through the local newspaper a week in advance. All original certificates / testimonials are also to be produced in the interview.
16. No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.