The Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board has released the KSSB VLW Admit Card 2023 on 4 December. Candidates who applied for the Panchayat Secretary post can download their call letter here.
JKSSB VLW Admit Card 2023: The Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the admit cards for the post of Panchayat Secretary. The OMR-based written exam will be conducted on December 10th (Sunday). Candidates can download the JKSSB Admit Card from the official website i.e. jkssb.nic.in and ssbjk.com.
JKSSB VLW Admit Card Download Link
Applicants can download their Admit Cards from the website using their Email ID and Date of Birth. They must read the instructions carefully. The direct link is provided below.
JKSSB VLW Admit Card on 4 Dec Link– click here
If you have any trouble downloading your Admit Card, you can contact the JKSSB Help-Desk at 0191-2461335 (Jammu)/0194-2435089 (Srinagar) or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Help-Desk will be open from 04.12.2023 to 10.12.2023 during office hours only.
To download your JKSSB VLW Admit Card 2023, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the link to download your admit card.
- Enter your email ID and date of birth.
- Your basic details will be shown. Verify the details and contact the helpdesk if there are any mistakes.
- Click on the View and Print E-Admit Card button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
The exam will be held in English and negative marking of 0.25 marks will be applied for each wrong answer.
Documents Required at the Exam Centre:
The candidates must bring the following documents to the exam centre:
- Roll Number Card/Slip
- Two passport size recent colour photographs
- Original valid Photo-ID proof such as Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, School/ College/University I-Card, and Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc
JKSSB VLW Answer Key will be uploaded on the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in). Objections will be invited from the candidates on the official website. Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Board at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys, will be scrutinized and the decision of the Board in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer keys shall be entertained, afterwards.
The candidates are also advised to keep checking the JKSSB’s official website (www.jkssb.nic.in) for the latest updates on the examinations. Admit cards will not be sent by post.