JKBOPEE M.Sc. Technology Admissions 2023: Admit Card and Important Instructions
Admit Card for M.Sc. Technology Courses – 2023 at Srinagar: Download Admit Card and Important Instructions for candidates.
JKBOPEE Admit Card and Important Instructions
The admit cards for the Common Entrance Test for admission to the M.Sc. Technology Courses- 2023 will be available for download from 11th of December, 2023 (From 11:00 a.m. onwards) on the official website of J&K BOPEE www.jkbopee.gov.in.
Date of Common Entrance Test: 16th of December, 2023
Timing of Examination: 11:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.
Candidate Identification / Photo ID Proof:
The candidates are required to affix one recent Passport size photograph on Electronic Admit Card (if already not affixed on it) downloaded by them from the official website of the BOPEE and they should carry with them any one of the below mentioned Photo ID Proofs in original positively for their identification:
- Election ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Photo ID issued by concerned Competent Authorities
CHECK FULL NOTIFICATION- CLICK HERE
- The candidates are advised to visit the venue of their Examination Centre any day before start of entrance test.
- The candidates should report in the Examination Centre in time keeping in mind sufficient margin for traffic jam and other unavoidable circumstances. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after the prescribed time given above in the time schedule.
- Tab, Smart Phone, Mobile Phone, Pager, Bluetooth Device, and Camera, Calculator or any other communication / Electronic Device / Tablet is not allowed inside the premises of the Examination Centre. If a candidate is found carrying any one of these devices in the Examination Centre, his/her candidature will be cancelled including ban for future examination/selection. The Board shall not be responsible for any loss/theft of such electronic devices. The candidates are advised to keep their electronic gadgets at their residence.
- The present status of the candidates shown on Admit Card or on any other document of the BOPEE is purely provisional and subject to subsequent verification by the Board and other competent bodies.
- The candidate(s) who has/have submitted wrong/false information and has/have managed to appear in the Entrance Test will be disqualified from being considered for admission and if admission is granted on the basis of such information, his/her admission shall be cancelled and departmental action/criminal prosecution, where- ever applicable, will be recommended / initiated against him / her.
- Mere appearing in the Common Entrance Test cannot in any way be taken as a guarantee for the selection in this course.
- The candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in various Notifications/Notices and particularly read instructions for filling up of the OMR Sheet very carefully.
- The candidates should check their Question Booklets before attempting any question and should ensure that the Booklet contains 100 questions. In case of any missing question / page / blank page or damaged / defaced Question Booklet, it shall be the sole responsibility of the concerned candidate to immediately report it to the Invigilator and get the Booklet replaced by the same series, failing which no complaint in this regard shall be entertained afterwards.
- The candidates are informed that the Keys of the Question Papers will be uploaded on the Official website of BOPEE (www.jkbopee.gov.in) on 16th of December 2023 at around 6.00 p.m. after conclusion of the Examination or upto 02:00 p.m. next day and will remain there for three days (i.e. 17th, 18th and 19th of December, 2023) upto 5:00 p.m. and thereafter the same will be removed. The candidate(s), who has/have any complaint against any Answer of a Question in the Question Booklet are free to make written representation supported by documentary proof from standard Text Books on the prescribed format available on the official website of the BOPEE or in the BOPEE Office at Srinagar /Jammu, which should reach in the BOPEE office (Srinagar/Jammu) within stipulated time as above and thereafter no representation will be entertained/accepted
- The candidates interested in making representation online/offline shall have to pay non-refundable fee of Rupees 1000/- which can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/ATM Card through POS Machines available at the BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar. These representations, in a consolidated form, will be given due consideration by the experts whose decision will be final. On the basis of the decision of these experts, a revised Answer Key, if required, will be uploaded again on the official