Hello Everyone, In this post we will provide information about JKPaySys and step by step procedure to work on various facilities provided by this platform.
Before that, if you are no way concerned with JKPaySys and want to know what actually it is, read the paragraph under the heading below and if you already know about it then you can skip the next heading and read further.
What is JKPaySys?
JKPaySys is Jammu and Kashmir Paysystem (Paymanager) which is meant for the Employees of the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
In addition to the Pay bill Preparation JKPAYSYS provides the facility for Preparation of DA Arrear, Bonus, Arrears and Leave encashment Bills.
How To Work On JKPaySys Step By Step
First Of all, you have to visit the JKPaySys official portal . The Portal works best on google chrome browser and IE9 browsers.
Before accessing the system the user has to authenticate himself by providing valid user name and password in the system allotted to him and must supply valid Security Validation Code (CAPCHA). The login screen and procedure is shown below. Login Screen
The user can enter his username, password provided by System Administrator and click on login button.
Important Check List before boarding PaySys Application:
1) Maker is person responsible for preparing Bill say Clerical person and
Checker/Approver verifies and passed bill (Officer).
2) Make sure to correct DDO profile using Checker login.
3) Please make ensure employees are active in CPIS.
4) Fetch them either in Bulk or one by one.
5) Map Your Bill category (Gaz-NPS-NonGAz) with scheme and budget release.
6) Set your seniority Bill Wise.
General layout of the system
General layout of the system is shown in the image below, you can see and understand each.
User Info Line: Information like DDO Name, Role (Maker/Checker) is displayed in this line.
Banner: This is a common image displayed on each screen in this system.
System Menu: All the menus in the system are always shown on the top side of the Screen below banner.
Logout Option: Once the user finishes his work he should logout immediately to free his resources with the central serve.
Click Here to view or download step by step full pdf guide or user manual to understand whole procedure in detail.
Steps by Step Advisor for PaySys
- Before Boarding JkPaysys make ensure that you have filled and verified all CPIS Forms (I to 7) of all Employees on https://www.jkcpis.nic.in. Please make sure you have correctly filled Form 1, 2-A and 2-B.
- Your Username is your Accountants Generals Code (AG Code).
- User has to reset Maker/Checker Passwords using default password provided to them
- on email.
- Keep the Practice of changing your Password (M/C) atleast after 60 days.
- DDO has two types of roles. One as maker (Bill Preparer) and other as Checker (Bill
- Approver). Their Username is same but passwords are Different.
- If Bill is generated from DDO Maker and sent to Checker, it will be a Draft Bill. Once
- DDO Checker Verifies and sends Bill to Treasury, 21 Digit Final Bill Number (FBM) is
- allotted to Bill which will be reference number for Treasury. DDO must note this number.
- Once Checker approves Bill, Bill is sent electronically to Treasury. Both Checker/Maker
- can see status of his bill in Dashboard.
- If Checker rejects the bill, Maker can see the Bill Under Menu Rejected Bills along with
- the reason.
- In case Bill is rejected from Treasury Maker has to First Click on Fetch Payment Details
- On DashBoard under Quick Links. He has to Click on Update Fetch TV Details/Fetch
- Rejected Bills & Fetch Manual Bills links. All these Bills will now appear under Menu->
- Bill Processing-> Rejected Bill Option Menu.
- User can use Latest Google Chrome/IE browser.
- Make sure to enable POP Up for this website in Browser settings.
- In case user forgets his Password he can click on Forget Password option given on main page. After supplying his Username and E-Mail registered with Paysys Account, he will get OTP on his Email and can then reset his password.
After Logging In, the dashboard will be as shown in the image below.
Step By Step Advice for Various Bills:
- Salary Bill
- Wages/Re-Employee Bill
- WDC Bill
- Annual Increment
- Advance Pay/Salary
- D.A. Arrears
- Salary Arrears
- Due Drawn Statement
- Leave Encashment
- Medical Reimbursement
- GPF/SLI/CGEGIS/DLI Bills
- Nill Bill
- Contributed Deposit Bill
- Leave Travel Concession Bill
- Children Education Allowance Bill
- Over Time Bill Entry.
Click Here to download the full Pdf guide for step by step guide for all the bills listed above.
1) In case wrong treasury is mapped with your login, you can correct it by logging in from checker and in Master menu open DDO Detail form. Select Correct Treasury and click on Update Treasury.
2) In case you are unable to see objectionable bills or TV nos of paid bills login as make. Then, In Dashboard open Fetch Payment Bills link, then click on both Fetch TV Details and Fetch Objectionable Bills. Now open menu Bill Register->Reject Bill item. Select year/month of bill generation and Bill will appear. Either Regenerate or Delete the Bill.
Moreover, you can watch the video embedded below for visual guidance. We have found this video on youtube and the video credit should go to their channel named SUN INFOTECH.
Frequently Asked Questions About JKPAYSYS
What is JKPaySys?
JKPaySys is Jammu and Kashmir Pay System which is meant for the Employees of the Government of Jammu & Kashmir. In addition to the Pay bill Preparation JKPAYSYS provides the facility for Preparation of DA Arrear, Bonus, Arrears and Leave encashment Bills.
How can I see my salary slip?
Follow the steps given below to see the salary slip:
1. Log into the system as an employee.
2. Go to Process tab. …
3. Click View pay slip icon to view pay slip for any of the listed months of current FY. …
4. To view pay records of the past financial year, click View past records as shown in Figure 1.
How to update DDO details?
In Checker level login of DDO, click on option Masters and update the DDO details. You can refer Manual for guidance.
How to fix Unable to fetch Employees from CPIS?
Check for DDO AG Code in CPIS and PAYSYS, it should be same while fetching the Employee from CPIS. Now login in PaySys and click on option Fetch CPIS Bulk Data in
option Employee Info.
How to fix Double Employee entry of employee found?
In Maker level login of DDO, one of the entries can be made Inactive.
Select Masters – Employee Info – Select Employee – Employee Status – select Inactive.
Unable to create Group, what to do?
In Maker level login of DDO, different groups can be created under the option Group Master. You can refer Manual for guidance.
| Related Tags|
how to work on jkpaysys
jkpaysys gov in salary slip
jkpaysys orderjkpaysys app
jkpaysys gov in
jkjkpaysys mera vetan app
https jkpaysys gov in login