We have found a complete jkpsc kas books pdf and jkpsc study material for all the aspirants of JKPSC KAS 2021. This pdf is going to be your all in one study material which covers all JKPSC KAS Study Material/Books for Examination 2021 that you can download from this post. In this post, we are giving you a complete JKPSC KAS Study Material/Books For 2021 Download PDF, read the full post for instructions on downloading the full pdf.
JKPSC KAS Study Material/Books For 2021: Download PDF
General Studies Paper-II (200 Marks)
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability;
- Decision-making and problem-solving;
- General mental ability;
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc.–Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.–Class X level)
Note 1: Paper-II of the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
Note 2: The questions will be of multiple-choice, objective type.
Note 3: It is mandatory for the candidate to appear in both the Papers of Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination for the purpose of evaluation. Therefore, a candidate will be disqualified in case he/she does not appear in both the papers of Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination.
(Also Read: History of Jammu and Kashmir pdf download Free)
KAS Syllabus General Studies Paper-II
Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations.
Indian Constitution- historical underpinnings, evolution, features, amendments, significant provisions and basic structure.
- Functions and responsibilities of the Union and the States, issues and challenges pertaining to the federal structure, devolution of powers and finances up to local levels and challenges therein.
Separation of powers between various organs dispute redressal mechanisms and institutions.
- Comparison of the Indian constitutional scheme with that of other countries.
Parliament and State Legislatures – structure, functioning, conduct of business, powers & privileges and issues arising out of these.
- Structure, organization and functioning of the Executive and the Judiciary Ministries and Departments of the Government; pressure groups and formal/informal associations and their role in the Polity.
- Salient features of the Representation of People’s Act.
- Appointment to various Constitutional posts, powers, functions and responsibilities of various Constitutional Bodies.
- Statutory, regulatory and various quasi-judicial bodies.
- Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation.
- Development processes and the development industry- the role of NGOs, SHGs, various groups and associations, donors, charities, institutional and other stakeholders.
- Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Centre and States and the performance of these schemes; mechanisms, laws, institutions and Bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections.
- Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources.
- Issues relating to poverty and hunger.
- Important aspects of governance, transparency and accountability, egovernance-applications, models, successes, limitations, and potential; citizens charters, transparency & accountability and institutional and other measures.
- Role of civil services in a democracy.
- India and its neighbourhood- relations.
- Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
- Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests, Indian diaspora.
- Important International institutions, agencies and fora- their structure, mandate.
How to JKPSC KAS Study Material/Books For 2021 Download PDF
Step1: Scroll Down and find the Download Pdf Button.
Step2: Click on the Button, a new page will open.
Step3: On new page, click on Download Pdf, your pdf will appear and then download