Mumkin Scheme J&K 2024: Eligibility, How to Apply Online, Mission Youth
The ‘Mumkin’ scheme is for unemployed young people between the ages of 18 and 35. The goal is to provide them with small commercial vehicles. The banking partner will provide a loan for 100% of the on-road price of the vehicle.
The Mumkin scheme helps unemployed youth get small commercial vehicles at a subsidized rate so they can start a sustainable livelihood in the transport sector.
To make the implementation of the scheme transparent and quick, a module has been developed on the JK-e Services portal to operate the scheme digitally.
Types of vehicles provided
The Mission Youth scheme has tied up with reputed vehicle manufacturers to provide the best-in-class options of vehicles to the youth. The youth can choose the type of vehicle they want under the scheme guidelines.
- To apply for the scheme or for more information, you can login to www.missionyouthjk.in or call our toll-free number 8447804864.
- To make the scheme implementation completely transparent and fast, a module has been developed on the JK-e-Services portal for operating the scheme digitally.
- The J&K administration is also facilitating soft finance for setting up new enterprises or for expansion and modernization of existing ventures for income generation.
Mission Youth is a program by the UT administration to help youth in Jammu and Kashmir. It provides skills training, livelihood opportunities, education, and recreation. The administration is also focusing on skilling and self-employment in rural areas.
Muzafar Wani of Ramban is one beneficiary of the program. He was provided with a vehicle under the Mumkin scheme, which has helped him to earn a livelihood and support his family.
Hatib Javaid of Shopian was also helped by the program. He was working as a daily wage laborer, but the program helped him to get a better job.
Riyaz Raqeeb of Khonmoh learned to drive at a young age so he could help support his family. The program helped him get a job as a driver.
To be eligible for financial assistance, you must:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Have completed 10th standard or higher
- Be a resident of Jammu and Kashmir
- Hold a domicile certificate of Jammu and Kashmir
The following documents are required:
- Proof of the applicant’s residence.
- The applicant’s ration card and Aadhar card.
- A birth certificate with the full date of birth listed and issued by the appropriate government.
- A copy of the applicant’s driver’s license.
- The applicant’s unemployment certificate.
- If you plan to hire a driver for the vehicle you purchased through this program, you must provide both his driver’s license and an affidavit verifying it.
The selection process for the MUMKIN Scheme is as follows:
1. Qualifying applicants submit their applications to the District Mission Youth J&K.
2. The District Mission Youth J&K then creates a list of applicants based on the final sanctions.
3. The loan under the MUMKIN Scheme is processed and disbursed within 15 days.
4. The Mission Youth J&K 84 scheme partner will within one month credit the subsidy and discount amount to the recipient loan account.
5. If you are one of the people chosen under this scheme, you must provide an indemnity bond that has been properly attested by a 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
6. You are not receiving any financial assistance from the government before what you have stated.
If you are interested in receiving assistance through this program, you must follow the steps outlined below:
How to Apply Step by Steps.
- All candidates must register on the JK e-Service Portal as citizens as the first step.
- Here, you must enter the necessary information that was requested, and they must upload your passport photo.
- The Login ID, Password, and Citizen ID will be created for the website.
- You must now return to the e-service portal page.
- Now, you must log in by selecting the “e-service” tab.
- Following that, you will see the link to the Mission Youth Link here.
- The Application for the MUMKIN service will thereafter appear.
- then complete the form and submit it.