Name of Post: Join Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Batch May Recruitment 2022 Result, Phase II Exam Date for 100 Post
Short Information: For the recruitment of 100 Sailor Entry 10th Pass Agniveer MR 01/2023 May 2023 batch, Join Indian Navy has published an advertising. Candidates of both sexes may apply for this position. From December 8 until December 28, 2022, any applicant interested in the navy matric recruiting may submit an online application. Read the notice for information on the Navy MR May 2023 Batch Advt No 01/2023 Recruitment’s eligibility requirements, age restrictions, selection process, curriculum, and other details.
- Application Begins: 08 December 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28 December 2022
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 28 December 2022
- Exam Date: As per schedule
- Phase I Exam Result : 27 March 2023
- Phase II Exam Date : 05-15 April 2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- For General / OBC / EWS : 550/-
- For SC / ST : 550T/-
- 18% GST Extra : 99/-
- Pay Examination Fees Online Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
- Age Between : 01/05/2002 to 31/10/2005
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Join Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Batch May Recruitment 2022 Notification Rules.
- Male & Female Both Are Eligible.
- Class 10 (High School) Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Read the Notification
Vacancy Details Total
There are 100 Total Number of vacancies announced by Join Indian Navy Agniveer MR. To Know the Detailed Vacancy to read the Notification Given in below Links.
Physical Eligibility Details
- Navy Agniveer MR Running Details.
- Male : 1.6 KM Running in 06 Min 30 Second.
- Female : 1.6 KM Running in 08 Minutes.
- Squats (Uthak Baihtak) Details :
- Male : 20 Times.
- Female : 15 Times.
- Pushup Only for Male : 12 Times
- Bent Knee Sit-Ups Only for Female : 10 Times.