Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra Jammu Pharmacist Jobs 2021
The hiring of Registered Pharmacist to run Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra at CHC R S Pura, CHC Bishnah, CHC Akhnoor, CHC Jourian, CHC Khour, CHC Sohanjana, CHC Chowkichoura, CHC Marh, Rajiv Gandhi Hospital, GH Gandhi Nagar, and GH Sarwal.
In pursuance to Govt. Order No. 442 TIME of 24.04.2019. and DH S-J/Sch/PMBJ A K/3129-39 Datcd:02-01-21 WALK -IN -INTERVIEW for the below mentioned posts will be held for the registered pharmacists for running Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra to work on Profit sharing basis on temporary basis on 15th February,2021 .
PMBJAK Jammu Jobs Details:
Post name Pharmacists
Walk in interview 15th February 2021
How to apply PMBJAK Jammu Jobs details.
Interested candidates may come for interview at the office of undersigned along with the supporting original documents (10th and 12th Marks card. Diploma in Pharmacy from SMF or any recognized institute experience in running Medical Shops/Knowledge of computerized billing additional higher /related qualification if any ) and duly filled application form with self-attested photocopies of original documents
The candidates must report at 11 AM
|Nos. of Posts||Selection Criteria|
|10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy Training course from SMF or any other recognized Institute with registration with State Paramedical Council
Age: Upto 40 Years
|CMC R S Pura -02 CMC Bishnah-01 CMC Akhnoor-01 CMC Jourian-02 CHC Khour-02 CHC Sohanjana-02 CHC C’howkichoura-02 CMC Marh-02 Rajiv Gandhi Hospital & LRPU -02 GH Gandhi Nagar-01
GH Sarwal-01 ”
|1. 10+2 =10 Points
2. Diploma in Pharmacy from SMF or any recognised institute – 70 Points
3. Experience in running Medical Shops knowledge of computerised billing – 05 Points
4.Additional higher related qualification *= 05 Points.
5. Viva Voice 10 Points.
Total Points =* 100 Points
Local candidates shall be preferred for the aforesaid posts.
Applications can be rejected by the undersigned if requisite criteria is not fulfilled.
Undersigned reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts advertised or cancel the advertisement at any time without giving any reason.
PMBJAK Jammu Jobs Terms & Conditions
- The applicant must be domicile of J&K & resident of district Jammu (Domicile/PRC must be annexed with the application.)
- The maximum Age limit shall be 40 years ( Matric Diploma must be attached along with other qualification certificates).
- Applicant if selected shall have to execute an agreement and will have to work under supervision of the concerned Medical Superintendent/Block Medical Officer. He shall be designated as Jan Aushadhi Store Manager having responsibility for day to day operation of Jan Aushadhi Store in accordance with terms & conditions.
- The candidate if selected shall have to work in Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra on profit sharing basis.
- Initial term of hiring shall be one year which may be raised up to three years subject to the satisfactory performance, which shall be vouched by a committee on the basis of the report of the concerned Medical Superintendent/Block Medical Officer.
- In case of unsatisfactory performance or violation of agreement the committee shall be well within its power to terminate the serviecs and substitute him/her. He shall not claim any regular appointment / regularization in the department in lieu of this arrangement.
- Applicant if selected shall not be allow ed to sell allied medical products, commonly sold in medical shops.They shall also be not allowed to sell medicines other than meant for Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra.
- Besides qualification certificate follow ing list of documents are also required:
- Undertaking on stamp paper duly attested by Class 1 judicial magistrate that he is unemployed
- NOC from District Industries Centre.
- NOC from District Employment Office
PMBJAK Jammu Jobs NOTICE NO. 06 of 2021-2022