PMSSS JK 2020 Registration Date was announced as 20 June 2020 to start the registration process. But still we can see that the official website is not showing any option to register for the new candidates of 2020. However, we have noticed that they have updated their new page of 2020-2021 which lists out the whole process of How to apply for PMSSS 2020.
PMSSS is the scholarship program for students from Jammu and Kashmir. The scholarship supports young people from J&K for Higher Education. The entire Indian Council for Technical Education (AICTE) grants scholarships to applicants. Approval is given each year through centralized counseling. Qualified students receive up to Rs 3 lakh, among other benefits of the program. Candidates can review all related information in this article and stay on the page to get the latest information on this article.
We smell that the registration for the 2020-2021 batch is about to start maybe at the end of June or first week of July. No matter, when it is going to start, what you always need to know is How To Apply For PMSSS in the right way. So let’s get started.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For JK PMSSS 2020
Candidate need to fulfill the following criteria to stand eligible to apply for PMSSS 2020:
- Candidates having domicile of Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh
- Students must have passed 12th examination from JKBose or CBSE affiliated schools located in J&K and Ladakh in academic year 2018-19 or 2019-20 only.
- Having family income of Rs. 8.00 Lakh or less per annum.
- Candidate must apply on line and register themselves on the portal of AICTE on or before the last date.
- Candidates who want to take admission under Lateral Entry Scheme have to pass Diploma in Engineering from the Polytechnic Institutes recognised by J&K Directorate of Technical Education(DTE) during Academic Year not earlier than 2018-19 from the UTs of J&K and Ladakh.
- Common merit list will be prepared for the candidates passed HSC (10+2) examination in the academic year 2018-19 and 2019-20
- Admission under Lateral Entry Scheme will be subject to vacant seats available during academic year 2019-20 in Engineering Stream only.
- Common merit list will be prepared for the candidates passed Diploma examination in the academic year 2018-19 and 2019-20 for admission under Lateral Entry.
- Separate merit list(provisional) will be prepared for HSC and Lateral Entry student and the same will be displayed on portal of AICTE for on-line counselling.
- AICTE will not entertain any modifications in the marks after the final merit list of students is displayed on the portal of AICTE for on-line counselling.
Also there is reservation policy for the students applying under PMSSS, students can avail the benefits of reservation policy as below:
PMSSS JK 2020: How To Apply Step By Step
Step 1: Registration for PMSSS
After confirmation that you are eligible. The first and the foremost step that you need to follow is to register yourself with PMSSS 2020-2021.
Pre-Requisites of PMSSS 2021 Registraion
- Passport Size photograph (200 x 230 pixels – preferred)
- Scanned Signature (140 x 60 pixels – preferred).
- Domicile certificate issued by UTs of J&K and Ladakh
- SSC Marksheet
- Family income certificate (Issued by Tehsildar or equivalent
- Bank Details of student : Students individual account (joint account/no fril account/inoperative account, parents account, joint account is not valid)
- Aadhar Number
- Category certificate (issued by the Competent Authority of the State Government)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) must upload Disability Certificate.(40% and above)
- Candidates who are already availing the benefits of PMSSS are not eligible to apply.
You can follow the steps shown in the video above to easily register for PMSSS JK 2020. Still If You have any doubt you can read the complete official methodology of PMSSS 2021 from here.
You can keep a check on when the registration will start by visiting the registration link everyday.
Step 2: Application Submission
After successfully registration on the PMSSS 2021 web portal, the next step you need to follow is to fill up the application and finally submit it for the further process.
Follow the procedure shown in the above video to complete the second step of applying to PMSSS Jk Scholarship 2021. Moreover, if you face any kind of technical error, then you can contact the support team of PMSSS as well.
Step 3: Documents Verification at Facilitation Centre
At your end, this is the last process to apply for the PMSSS and you need to visit the nearest facilitation centre to complete this step of procedure.
In the same way, follow the way described in the video above to make your documents verified at the facilitation centre, to complete the process of application of PMSSS JK.
Important Links Related to PMSSS JK 2020-2021
Registration Link: Click Here
PMSSS 2020 Email: email@example.com
PMSSS Portal Technical Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AICTE Regional Offices: Click Here
Note: The Selection of Students for PMSSS will be strictly based on marks obtained by candidate in his/her 12th class examination. The student is advised to not to share their login details with anyone.
Caution!: Students are asked not to entertain an agent who offers seats on behalf of the PMSSS. Please report this matter immediately to the Secretary, Higher Education, Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh Union Territories, or Nodal Officers appointed by J & K and Ladakh Union / Police Territories.