Recruitment in J&K Forest Research Institute
The Seed Development Division of the J&K Forest Research Institute is conducting a survey of Peepal and Banyan trees in Jammu province. They are looking for people from the Sununu region to help with the survey. The positions are temporary, for three months, and the successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the survey of Peepal and Banyan trees in Jammu province.
- Collecting data on the trees in a standard format.
- converting the collected data into a soft form to develop QR codes for the trees.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in conducting site visits and using GPS and hypsometers for survey and data collection.
- Knowledge of computers and GIS is preferred.
The selection process for this job is as follows:
1. Applicants must submit their application to the DFO Seed Development Division Jammu, J&K FRI Complex Janipur by January 9, 2024.
2. On January 11, 2024, a written examination will be held. The shortlisted candidates will be called for a viva voce on January 15, 2024.