SSC JHT Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission is invited for the online application form for the recruitment of Regional Junior Hindi Translator JHT and Pradhyapak Recruitment 2019 of SSC, New Delhi and Pan India. Those candidates who are interested for the recruitment of SSC JHT in various departments, read full details notification before applying online.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 Details
Name of post – Junior Translator, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Evangelist
Number of posts – As per SSC rules
Pay Scale :
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator – Rs. 35,400 / – -Rs. 1,12,400 /
- Senior Hindi Translator – Rs. 44,900 / – Rs. 1,42,400 / –
- Hindi Head – Rs. 47,600 / – -Rs. 1,51,100 /
- Application Starting Date – 27-August-2019
- Deadline to Apply– 26-September-2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment – 28-September-2018
- Admit Card Available – November-2019
- Exam Date Sheet I – 26-November-2019
- Exam date sheet II – update soon
General / OBC– Rs. 100 / –
SC / ST / OBC / Women- Rs. 0 / –
Note:-Candidates can do the Payment online through net banking / credit card / debit card
Payment can also be made through SBI e-challan in offline mode
(As of 01 January / 2019)
Maximum – 30 years
SC / ST-35 years
Educational qualification :
Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator / Senior Hindi Translator – Candidates doing post graduation in Hindi and English with English and Hindi as the main subject and candidates graduating with Hindi and English as Mains subjects are eligible for this post. Will be
Hindi Professor – Candidates graduating in Hindi with Hindi as one of the main subject or post graduation in any discipline or B.Ed Degree / Candidates graduating in any stream or Hindi with subject at any level Post graduation in. Degree will be eligible for this post.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the important link given below in the link section or they can also apply on the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) before 26.September.2019.
Online application prerequisites:
• Coloured and scanned photograph( passport size ) in JPEG format (20KB to 50KB)
• Scanned signatures in JPEG format (20KB to 50KB)
Mode of Selection – Selection will be based on online test and skill test.
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Notification: Click Here
Also Read: Apply For CTET JOB NOW