Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Central Police Organization (CPO) has issued a short notification for Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Examination, 2019 through employment news published on 14 September 2019. , SSC CPO recruitment notification will be released on 17 September 2019.
SSC CPO Exam 2019 will be done online (computer based mode) for the post of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector in Ministry of Home Affairs (CAPFs) and Delhi Police.
SSC CPO application form will be filled online. Candidates applying for SSC CAPF recruitment must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university. Age limit for Delhi Police Sub-Inspector (SI), CAPF and CISF Assistant. According to media reports, the Sub-Inspector (ASI) Exam 2018 is between 20 and 25 years old.
Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 Details
In the previous year, a total of 1073 vacancies were invited for these posts. So we can expect equal number of vacancies under SSC CPO Recruitment 2019 as well.
SSC CPO Notification Details:
Advertisement Number: 3/6/2019 – P & P-II
SSC CPO 2019 Exam Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – to be released soon
- Last date for online application – to be released soon
- SSC CPO Admit Card Download Date – To be released soon
- CPO Computer Based Written Exam Date – To be released soon
- SSC CPO 2019 vacancy details for Delhi Police Sub-Inspector (SI), CAPF and CISF Assistant. Sub-Inspector (ASI) Exam 2019
Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police, Delhi Police Sub-Inspector (SI), CAPF and CISF Assist. Sub-Inspector (ASI) Exam 2018
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF: (Central Armed Police Force)
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: – Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400 / -)
- Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police – (Male / Female) – Lev-6 (Rs.35400-112400 / -)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) – Level-5 (Rs. 2,200-92300) in CISF
- SSC CPO 2019 Vacancy Details:
Delhi Police Sub-Inspector (Male)
Delhi Police Sub-Inspector (Female)
CAPFs Sub Inspector (GD)
SSC CPO 2019 Sub-Inspector (SI), Eligibility Criteria for CAPF and CISF Assistant. Sub-Inspector Posts
Educational / Technical Qualification and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Valid driving license for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police.
20-25 years (Reservation as per criteria)
SSC CPO 2019 Sub Inspector (SI), Selection Procedure for CAPF and CISF Assistant. Sub-Inspector Posts
Selection will be based on Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Endurance Test PET) and Computer Based Test followed by Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How to apply for Sub-Inspector (SI), CAPF and CISF Assistant for SSC CPO 2019. Sub-Inspector Post:
Candidates can apply for SSC SI CAPF Jobs through the official website of SSC www.ssconline.nic.in.
Visit Official Website: Click Here