Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University (BGSBU) is recruiting new employees.
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University (BGSBU) is established by Act no XVI of 2002 of the Government of Jammu & Kashmir. The “Search Committee” constituted by the Hon’ble Chancellor of the University is seeking applications / nominations for the position of Vice, Chancellor, BGSBU with an intent to widen the search process.*
1. The Committee set up for the selection of the Vice Chancellor of the University seeks nominations/ applications with an intent to widen the search process as per UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and Other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2018 and University Statutes.
2. The Vice Chancellor, being the academic as well as administrative head, is expected to:
i) possess the highest level of competence, integrity, morals and institutional commitment.
ii) be a visionary with proven leadership qualities and reputed academician with proven administrative acumen and ability.
iii) has an outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Professor in a Government University / IISc/IITs/IIITs/NITs and similar Institutions or 10 years’ of experience in an equivalent position in a reputed research and/or academic administrative organization with proof of having demonstrated academic leadership.
iv) has a proven academic and administrative record.
3. The Vice Chancellor shall not be more than 65 years of age as on closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement.
4. Salary and Service Conditions :
i. The post carries a pay of Rs.2,10,000/- (Fixed) per month with other usual allowances as admissible or as determined by the Chancellor of the University.
ii. The terms and conditions of the appointment shall be as prescribed in the Act, Statutes and Regulations of the University.
5. Nomination should preferably be made by any present or former Vice Chancellor of State University including Technical University or Central University, Director and/or Chairman of Board of Governors of IISc/IITs/IIITs/NITs and similar Institutions,
Presidents of National Academies of Science/Engineering, Secretary to Government of India or equivalent officers. Consent from the nominated candidate for the nomination may be attached by the nominating person.
6. The Advertisement/ Nomination Form/ Link for submission of online Application form are available on the website: https://bgsbuvcrecruitment.smvdu.ac.in
7. The hard copy of the online Application form along with supportive documents, names of three references with full contact details (address, telephone number, e-Mail etc.), a brief write-up on Vision for the BGSB University for 5 years to be sent to Registrar SMVDU (on behalf of Search Committee), Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, P.O. Kakryal, Katra-182320, J&K, so as to reach latest by 30th January 2024.
8. Nominations can be forwarded electronically to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and / or by registered post in an envelope clearly marked, “Nomination for Vice Chancellor’s position”.
9. The in-service candidates must furnish NOC and Vigilance Clearance certificate along with application form.
10. For any query/information, kindly contact Helpdesk email : email@example.com
VISIT OFFICAL WEBSITE- CLICK HERE