Recruitment in PMBJAK: District Health Society is going to set up Pradhan Mantri Janaushadhi Kendra (PMBJAK) at Reasi District Hospital, Reasi, which aims to provide quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all, especially the poor and the underprivileged, through specialized shops. Aushadhi Kendra’s “, so as to reduce out-of-pocket expenses in healthcare. In this regard, the intention of the District Health Society Reasi is to benefit the registered pharmacists from the District Reasi, who are being established in the District Stock Exchange Reasi at the Pradhan Mantri Awas Seva Kendra (PMBJAK). Walk-in-interview is to be held on 02.09.2019 at 10 am in the Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative Complex, DC Office, Reasi.
Recruitment in PMBJAK Details
The eligibility criteria and terms / conditions are as follows: –
1. Applicant should be a permanent resident of Jilaresi and preferably reside in Medical Block Reasi.
2. Maximum age limit is 40 years (Candidates of higher age will be preferred over younger candidates.)
3. The candidate will be a registered Pharmacist in Jammu and Kashmir Pharmacy Council. Preference will be given to candidates possessing Diploma in Pharmacy or higher qualification from recognized institute.
4. He / she should have knowledge of operating computer for billing purpose.
5. He / she will be unemployed for which he / she has to duly pledge this effect on the stamp paper by the First Class Judicial Magistrate.
Policies & Term
1.PMBJAK will be run on 24 × 7 basis under the supervision of Medical Superintendent District Hospital Reasi.
2. The PMBJAK has a temporary arrangement for three years based on the engagement performance of the pharmacist and will not confirm any authority in the department for its permanent absorption / regularization and can be terminated at any time without notice.
3. There is no fixed salary and work is purely on profit basis.
4.Out of the total 20% margin on MRP of each drug as per the guidelines, the registered pharmacist will be provided 15% of the margin on MRP of each drug (each pharmacist = 7.5%) and the remaining 5% margin will go to the hospital. Development Fund of District Hospital Reasi.
5. Only medicines supplied by BPPI should be sold at PMBJAK.
6. All billing must be done using software provided by BPPI.
7. The selected pharmacist shall execute an agreement with the department through the Medical Superintendent, verified by the DH Riyasi by the First Class Magistrate, that he / she shall abide by all the terms and conditions prescribed by the Department and supervise the Medical Superintendent. Will work DH shall not claim any regular appointment / regularization in the department in lieu of Reasi and this agreement.
8. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply?
Interested eligible candidates can walk to the office of the Chief Medical Officer, District Administrative Complex, Reasi on 02 September 2019 at 10 am along with original documents along with a colored passport size photo and a photocopy of related documents. Documents applying for postal name.